Get Involved is excited to announce a lineup of distinguished speakers for the Training Day of the 7th ECB Simulation Conference!!
It honors and pleases us to have distinguished professionals sharing their knowledge, experiences, and insights with the participants of the Conference. Through their speeches, the topics of the Conference will be presented holistically.
Specifically, the following will participate:
- Gikas Hardouvelis, Chairman of the Board of Directors, National Bank of Greece
- Gabriel Glöckler, Principal Adviser, Directorate General Communications, European Central Bank
- Christos Gortsos, Professor of Public Economic Law and Academic Head of the LLM Program in “Financial Regulation” at the Law School of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA), as well as President of the Academic Board of the European Banking Institute
- Konstantinos Drakos, Vice Rector, Athens University of Economics and Business
- Mrs. Kiara Konti, Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services Leader – Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe & Central Asia (CESA), ΕΥ Greece
The 7th ECB Simulation Conference for university students, the only one at the pan-European level, will be hosted in Athens from December 15 to 18, 2023. The upcoming Conference will explore a broader and more flexible range of topics, including the role of the ECB in perma-crises, the challenges and opportunities of ESG integration in the financial sector, and the challenges of adopting a digital euro.